Advanced Software Products Group, Inc.
ASPG, Advanced Software Products Group Inc., is a global software company headquartered in Naples, Fla., for over three decades. ASPG has consistently maintained its position as a proven leader in the software market providing superior solutions. ASPG’s worldwide network of data partners ensure ASPG has a reputation as a world-leading software provider with partners including IBM and Microsoft. Primary responsibilities are Level-3 support and product development of the ProACT line of product(s).
- Guiding clients through the installation and implementation of ASPG products.
- Develop and maintain the ProACT line of product(s).
- Put a premium on customer service.
- Enhancements/changes to existing programs.
- New features/functions design, coding, testing, debugging.
Experience Requirements and Attributes:
- .NET MVC (C#)
- Microsoft SQL
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Comfortable with hosting virtual product demos with ease.
Other desired skills:
- Install Shield experience
- Experience with custom integrations using web services and APIS.
- Experience with Technical Writing/Technical Documentation
ADDITIONAL ASPG BENEFITS:
Collegial Atmosphere: Work alongside an outgoing, welcoming, lively team.
Team Building: Periodic staff lunches, happy hours, and seasonal/holiday events provided.
Personal Development: Regular product training to develop technical skills and knowledge.
Company Paid Travel: Opportunity to attend national tradeshows to develop networking and industry skills.