- Implementing product features in Java using Object Oriented principles
- Creating automated unit and integration tests using common Java test frameworks
- Resolving customer or partner-reported issues and defects
- The developer must have knowledge of all stages of software development lifecycle
object-oriented programming, Java, Spring, IntelliJ, Eclipse, JUnit, Mockito, REST, API, Maven, Debugging, Cucumber, BDD, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL, MongoDB, Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus
- Behavior Driven Development test framework experience (Cucumber)
- Familiarity with containerization (Docker)
- NoSQL experience (MongoDB)
- Familiarity with Spring Boot
- Familiarity with message brokers (RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus, etc.)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.