Seeking a talented and passionate developer to work as part of our AML/KYC (Anti-money laundering/Know your customer) space. Someone that is enthusiastic about delivering high quality solutions that deliver real business value with a focus on writing smart, simple and clean code. Someone with expertise in Pega and Java development to drive and implement modernization efforts, cloud migration, and to enhance the functionality of our software for technical and product needs.
- Candidate will develop, test and implement software application code for AML/KYC systems and develop automation processes.
- Candidate requires the ability to adapt to changes quickly, communicate with users and managers, and solve problems quickly.
- Candidate will be required to troubleshoot production issues and develop/test resolutions using Pega, Java, and Relational Database concepts such as Stored Procedures. Note: a separate team handles production support responsibilities.
- Candidate must add to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 5-8+ years’ experience working as an Application Developer, within a full development lifecycle shop (Agile experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 3+ years applied experience.
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability.
- Experience in developing, debugging, and maintaining code in a large corporate environment with one or more modern programming languages and database querying languages.
+ Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) 8x
+ Demonstrated knowledge of data modeling and Java class structures
+ Knowledge of Object Oriented development concepts
+ Java, Spring, SQL, Microservices and REST services experience desired
+ Experience with SpringBoot, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka desired
+ RDMS Concepts, including queries and stored procedures
+ Experience with Web Vulnerability analysis and Secure Coding concepts
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience working in a large corporation on complex/challenging systems
- Exposure to development in more than one programming language and a strong understanding of fundamental security, performance, and resiliency techniques and tools
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans