CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
In Precision Technology, we make iron smarter. Our team members deliver innovative solutions helping our customers to be more productive, save time, lower costs, and to operate sustainably. From vehicle displays, application controls, steering solutions, digital services and telematics, to fully autonomous driverless technology, we develop solutions that solve challenges for customers around the world.
We are currently seeking a Software Test Engineer to join our Agricultural Product Development organization. This role will work closely with our systems and software engineering teams to ensure the best electronic and software solutions are provided to our customers.
- Analyze system requirements in order to define the testing strategy and plans
- Execution of tests using virtual (SIL), HIL, or bench tools
- Development of robust, flexible, and re-usable test scripting for automated testing
- Analyze test failures to identify root cause (incorrect test case, defect)
- Create test reports, defects and communicate test results to team members
- Ensure traceability of test cases, test results, and defects to requirements
- Coordination with HIL engineers and validation team members to ensure quality test coverage
- Collaborate with systems engineering regarding the functionality and features to be verified
- Oversee supplier test development and other supporting activities
- Identify and implement new test procedures for process improvements
The salary for this position is $97,000 to $139,000 annually. (Actual salary offered will vary and will be based on several factors including skills, experience and qualifications for the role.)
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related degree
- 2+ years of experience in verification of embedded software and electronics
- 2+ years of experience in verification of electronic control module embedded software (powertrain, electro-hydraulic, or body control modules)
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing automated tests
- Experience in using tools for CAN/LIN testing and debugging
- Experience in using Python for automation
- Experience with testing and/or operation of agricultural equipment
- Experience with HIL tools, software, and equipment (dSPACE, National Instruments)
- Experience with modeling and simulation (MATLAB, Simulink)
- Experience using Vector CAN/LIN tools and software (CANalyzer)
- Knowledge of Functional Safety standards (e.g. ISO 26262, 25119, 13849)
- Software development experience with C, C++, Java, or assembly-level code
CNH Industrial offers a wide variety of benefits that not only encourages wellness and preventive care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include paid parental leave, flexible work policies, opportunities for self-development and paid leave for specific activities.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster and its supplement . CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: .
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.