Oklahoma City, OK
The Senior Client Marketer role is responsible for the management of all tracking and reporting of client lead, appointment and revenue data intended to provide insight in-order for the Marketing Team to make data-driven decisions for client marketing campaigns. This responsibility requires coordination of a variety of data streams with multiple teams inside and out of the Marketing Team. This responsibility is critical for the Marketing Team to make informed, strategic decisions across multiple marketing assets and marketing campaigns in order to drive revenue.
This role also exists to serve as support to all client-facing teams such as CRRs, PSD, TSR, BP and NCS. The major objective is to provide support to enable additional revenue from existing clients by creating a positive client experiences in order to maintain/increase retention through the execution of marketing assets and campaigns.
- Track and report KPIs related to marketing campaign performance specifically related to client leads, appointments and revenue
- Coordination of multiple data streams involving a variety of stakeholders in order to create weekly client marketing reports
- Ability to read KPIs/data and provide specific recommendations on content creation targeting client and prospect marketing
- Work with key stakeholders in order to implement targeted client marketing campaigns intended to drive leads, appointments and revenue among existing client base
- Data management including cleaning and preparing client data files for client-targeted email campaigns, sharing lists with client-facing teams to ensure accuracy and provide overview of data points to email specialist in order to successfully launch email campaigns.
- Responsible for development, creation and execution of sales enablement marketing assets designed to provide support to sales teams in order to increase revenue.
- Oversees strategic marketing initiatives to generate client leads.
- Responsible for the management of tracking and reporting client lead and appointment data in order to provide insight to make data-driven decisions for client marketing campaigns.
Education/Certification: * Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.
Experience: * Previous experience managing client data for marketing campaigns.
- 4+ years of related experience.
Experience: * Previous experience creating sales enablement marketing assets.
Skills/Abilities: * Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrates proficiency with computers, specifically in Excel, web conferencing.
- Strong planning skills and proven experience in the development and management of integrated marketing campaigns including leading across teams to ensure all related deliverables are executed accurately and on time.
- Strong attention to detail needed.
- Pro-active, creative thinker that contributes original and resourceful ideas to workplace and marketing challenges.
- Ability to articulate marketing vision and execute hands-on at a tactical level.
- Ability to handle a number of high priority projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Ability to discern effective marketing opportunities.
- Ability to review and analyze a wide variety of information and recommend specific action.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Self-educator, able to accumulate knowledge related to our clients and the products, services, industry, markets, and resources affecting the payroll and HR technology space.
- Strong collaborator, able to drive execution by working well with others across the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with customers, prospects, colleagues and vendors.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department. ****To learn more about Paycom’s affirmative action policy, equal employment opportunity, or to request an accommodation – Click on the link to find more information: