Hope you are doing good today.
A short description of the job can be found below. If you are interested, kindly respond with an updated copy of your resume.
Position: Sr Drupal Developer
Location: Newark, NJ (Day 1 Onsite)
Duration: Long Term Contract
Client: CSS Corp
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8 to 10 years’ Experience in LAMP technologies and CMS with Strong server-side coding skills using PHP
- Drupal 8.x, Core PHP and OOPS, MySQL, GIT
- 5 to 7 years’ Experience in Drupal 7 & 8 ecosystems with strong experience building custom themes, modules, and plug-ins
- Proven success in Drupal solutions including site migration from older versions of Drupal or legacy systems to Drupal 8.x
- Ability to evaluate and select Drupal modules for desired functionality based on client requirement
- Good understanding of Design Patterns concepts, software architecture, SCRUM
- Good understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g., Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile SDLCs
- Good understanding and experience in developing restful APIs
- Install new and maintain existing Drupal websites and web applications
- Must have experience in working with offshore.
- Laravel, WordPress, Linux, Scripting language, Elasticsearch
- Experience in MVC/MVVC AngularJS Design pattern
- Experience developing Responsive/Adaptive Design solutions (RWD), with or without
- bootstrap/foundation libraries
- Experience applying SASS, LESS, or other CSS preprocessors.
- Experience with grid layouts, media queries, and other responsive techniques
- Ability to create, clean, organized HTML and CSS code, leverage current techniques, tools, and libraries
Account Manager- Recruitment and Operations
Princeton, NJ 08540
“Culture of excellence”