Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
AGCO is looking for a Sr. Embedded Software Engineer to join our Crop Care team in Jackson, Minnesota. In this role you will develop new software features for our RoGator and TerraGator platforms aimed at helping agricultural operators do more with less. An ideal candidate will enjoy problem decoding, collaboration with Software Engineers and other stakeholders, in an environment that always provides new opportunities to grow from.
What you will do:
- Design software solutions for distributed computing systems including real-time and high-performance processors.
- Work in an Agile environment with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, developers, and testers to grasp new requirements and milestones.
- Design semi-autonomous products which aide in agricultural operations.
- Create software components to be used in multiple product lines.
- Continuously Integrate and Deploy software to test vehicles.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Agricultural, Computer or Electrical) or equivalent relevant experience
- A Lean-Agile mindset
- History of working on diverse teams
- Experience working in a collaborative software environment.
- Good awareness of mechatronic systems (actuators and sensors)
A plus if you have:
- Comprehension of vehicle communication systems (CAN, Ethernet, LIN) and Vector tools (CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape)
- System Engineering experience
- Object Oriented Programing
- Model Based Design experience
- Controls System Theory
- Experience with agricultural machinery
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business, and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.