Thanks for visiting our Career Page. Please review our open positions and apply to the positions that match your qualifications.
Sr. IT Specialist, eCommerce Developer
Medical Device | Technology | Engineering
- Hands-on development for digital and e-commerce websites built on AEM 6.5 cloud and Magento platform
- Able to technically lead a small team of Junior Magento developers
- Solution design for the digital and e-commerce sites
- Drive Techdebt prioritization and resolution
- Lead troubleshooting effort for production websites with AEM 6.5, Magento platform, and Apache Tomcat web application.
- Perform code revisions, lead on Magento upgrades to existing websites
- Maintain and ensure the integrity of source code using Git repository.
- Create supporting change control documentation including design documents, unit tests, and deployment instructions.
- Lead continuous improvement of coding standards and best practices
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10 years of experience on Magento 2.x
- Hands-on development experience is a must
- LAMP stack expertise with fundamentals Magento, PHP/or Zend framework required
- Extensive Knowledge of PHP, Nginx, Apache, SQL, PHPUnit
- Extensive Knowledge of JS, Html, CSS
- Working knowledge with Elastic, RabbitMq, Redis
- Fundamental Understanding of Linux
- Working experience in building and working with Headless magento implementations, GraphQL, and Rest API services
- Proficiency in OOPS, design patterns with the ability to design services and provide the required information for development and business teams
- Development experience on MySQL, 3rd party REST/SOAP web services, Responsive design, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, Website optimization, Web application security, AEM components, OSGI Bundles, Maven
- Practiced Agile development methodologies
- Symfony/Laravel experience is a plus
- Experience working with Magento cloud is a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in Content Management systems (could be Adobe Experience Manager, Kentico, WordPress, SDL Tridion, Drupal) and Java development is a plus
- Good communication skills & time management
- Individual contributor works well in cross-functional teams
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies, frameworks, design patterns, and application/security best practices