Sr NetSuite Developer
Location: Clearwater, FL
Duration: Full Time
Our client, a innovative leaders in mobile after-market technology, is looking to add a Sr. NetSuite Developer to their team.
This is a fulltime opportunity, and we are looking to have someone local to Clearwater FL to be onsite with the team for collaboration and engagement.
Responsibilities: * General NetSuite configuration, script development & administration tasks, overseeing all deployed modules (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, WMS, etc.)
- Design, deployment, and management of NetSuite Workflows, Configurations and Customizations
- Analysis of Workflows, Configurations and Scripts to improve efficiency and performance
- Data migration, manipulations, and conversions of future acquisitions
- Configuration of Custom Records, Custom Fields, and Custom Forms
- Installation and maintenance of NetSuite bundles
- Creation of saved searches and reports
- Regular evaluation of the NetSuite implementation to identify and address outstanding issues, and provide recommended optimizations
- Support all 3rd party interfaces and NetSuite partners connected to the core system (via Celigo and other APIs)
- Help oversee our eCommerce platforms and integrations developed via 3rd part platforms (Shopify), custom and AWS hosted (WordPress) and Suite Commerce Advanced (SCA)
- Help build NetSuite development standards and best practices, functional/technical design documents, secure coding, and test-driven development standards
- Define IT processes across the company, improving operations, eliminating redundancies, and maximizing efficiency
- Manage, respond, and resolve all application related Helpdesk tickets in a timely fashion
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- ERP experience (NetSuite) configuring/developing multiple modules
- Experience integrating various IT systems and 3rd party applications with NetSuite
- NetSuite Administrator and SuiteCloud Developer Certifications a plus
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) having a focus on high quality and bug free code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing and mentoring developers to create a highly performant team
- Ability to make decisions, prioritize and meet or exceed deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
Required Education and Experience:
- Degree from accredited college or university in computer science, information management systems, mathematics, or related field preferred
- 7+ years of progressive IT experience in a fast-paced, high growth and hands-on business environment
- Familiarity with Celigo or equivalent 3rd party integration platforms required
- Familiarity with eCommerce platforms and Suite Commerce Advance a plus
- Ability to strategically work towards a CI/CD and DevOps operational environment
- Utilization of AWS platforms and familiarity with cloud optimization a plus
- Will assist with the development and education of internal resources on NetSuite and help oversee 3rd party NetSuite support providers