adQuadrant, a highly-regarded digital performance partner to leading DTC brands, is looking for a Sr. Google performance marketer that specializes in YouTube, Discovery/Display, and Paid Search.
We are looking for a razor sharp, hungry marketer to join a well-funded, fast-growing division of the company focused on delivering customers at scale under an affiliate marketing partnership model. Our budgets are uncapped which means our potential for growth is unparalleled. The ideal candidate is adept at growth marketing, has a knack for consumer behavior and is proficient in the newest paid social platforms and ad products.
The Senior Google Media Buyer participates in all aspects of executing and optimizing complex paid social media campaigns. This includes initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience with:
- 5+ years of experience actively managing Google Ads campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience managing budgets greater than $500K a month on Google.
- Deep understanding and proven track record of scaling ($30k+ spend / day) positive ROI performance campaigns across Video, Display, and Search.
- Experience optimizing towards a Gross Profit KPI.
- In-Platform and Google Ads Editor experience
- Optimizing every aspect of the campaign for maximum performance on a daily basis
- Handle all aspects of the media buying process; tracking, ad creation, optimization, scaling, reporting, driving positive ROI and scale.
- Provide senior management with campaign insights and suggestions for improving overall performance.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and with multiple partners simultaneously.
- Experience in Enterprise Affiliate Marketing (within the Lead Generation and Personal Finance verticals) is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge / certification in Google Ads
- Extensive knowledge of broader digital advertising ecosystem and iterative test-and-learn optimization practices
- Exhibits ability to continuously learn, draw actionable insights and apply them across campaigns
- The ability to conceptualize and test full-funnel concepts quickly in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Strong instincts on when to pause ads/campaigns and when to scale budgets
- Sharp eye for detail and organizational skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and with working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Fluency in mathematical concepts
- Critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and relevant reporting tools
- Competitive/Performance driven mindset
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Annual Compensation: $90,000 – $115,000 per year + bonus
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- 401K + company match
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- 2 Mindfulness Days Annually
- 2PM Fridays each week
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.