Datascan Technologies, LLC
DataScan is the leading provider of wholesale asset finance and floorplan auditing solutions for the automotive finance industry in the US and Canada. North America’s leading banks and finance companies rely on DataScan’s best-in-class technology and services to facilitate wholesale lending and manage portfolio risk. All our solutions are web-based and delivered from our state-of-the-art DataScan-managed data centers.
As we continue to improve our software platform at DataScan, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Software Developer that will be a part of that journey with us.
We offer Hybrid/Flexible work arrangements. Applicants for the Software Developer position should live in the Alpharetta, GA area.
What You’ll be Doing
You’ll work as part of a Software Development team where you will:
- Participate in analysis, design, coding and testing. Our Senior Software Developers will be asked to provide leadership and mentoring to their peers.
- Develop new dashboards and visualizations to simplify the customers’ experience and help them focus their attention on the most
important metrics and activities in their portfolios
- Take ownership of new features from the first conversations with our Product Team all the way to production deployment
- Work with teammates to develop reliable and high-quality solutions, learning from those around you.
- Lead and provide guidance and mentoring to less experienced developers
- Meet and help example our development culture by combining high quality development with high quality communication
- Be responsible for features delivered across the entire depth of the stack, from the back-end Java Sprint Boot APIs to the Angular front-end
- Lead small teams or projects by providing technical direction, teamwide communication, participating in code reviews, and exercising good
judgment when making decisions for the team/project
- Work with members on other teams to provide them information and help about code and features that you have expertise in
- Collaborate with the QA and Product Team to make sure we can deliver and deploy well and on time
- Be part of Agile development meetings and follow Agile processes
What We Need:
- 2+ years of backend development (we use Java Spring Boot)
- 2+ years in database development
- 2+ years working with CI/CD pipelines
- A strong understanding of multi-tenancy architecture and security paradigms
- Good communication and ability to teach more junior developers
What We Want:
- Experience in Jenkins and/or TeamCity
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Cloud Native deployments with Azure or AWS
- Experience in Postgres, Oracle, or other relational databases and SQL
- Knowledge or experience in some variety of Agile. Scrum preferred.
- A strong understanding of HTTP protocols and modern web bro
Compensation and Benefits:
At DataScan, our associates are our number one asset. We offer competitive compensation with annual bonus potential, paid time-off, expense reimbursement, excellent health care and retirement benefits. Compensation and benefits include:
Bonus potential based on satisfactory performance.
Flexible health insurance options, including vision and dental coverage.
401K retirement savings plan, including company contributions.
Check us out on facebook:
Datascan Technologies, LLC