$105,026 per year
Job title: Senior Software Developer (Full-Cycle)
Department / Division: ANA IT – Product Discovery & Merch and Path to Purchase
Salary Grade: EXC_16
Salary Range: Michigan (and other states not CA or NY)- $ 105,026- $135,916
California- $ 113,420.60- $146,779.60
New York- $ 119,669.80- $154,866.80
Location: Ada, MI or remote from MI, CA, WA, CO, IL, TX, FL, NY, NJ, NC, DC, GA
What do we need:
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to help deliver solutions for our Commerce systems, as well as move Amway North America (ANA) IT further into DevOps.
What’s special about this team:
The ANA IT team plays an integral role in transforming the usability of technology solutions directly for our customers throughout North America. This group works closely with leadership to identify and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement.
This team works on our eCommerce solution and the technologies that support this, with a focus on shopping, merchandising, cart, and checkout. You will be partnering with team members located globally on an Agile team.
What’s special about this role:
In this role, you will join a team of Developers, Solutions Architects, Scrum Masters, and Business Analysts that drive the market’s technology forward using an Agile methodology. You will be supporting a leading market for Amway and as such will have the opportunity to do some extremely impactful things. This role is on a Full Cycle team, so you will support what you develop and do both front-end and back-end development work. The customer-facing solutions you will be working on are important to the market, and your work will have purpose.
- Minimum of 6 years of programming, coding, and development experience with an object-oriented programming language.
- Some experience with cloud technologies, Agile methodologies, or DevOps.
- Experience leading complex projects and supporting complex products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience.
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Curiosity and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to respectfully challenge traditional methods of working.
- Knowledge of the following technologies:
- Angular or React
- Apache Kafka
- WS02 (API Gateway)
- Willingness to learn other technologies.
This role is “Not” eligible for sponsorship.