Title: System/SharePoint Developer
Location: Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Advanced Management Strategies Group (AMSG) is seeking a full time System/SharePoint Developer with U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) or other Army experience.
AMSG supports a variety of Department of Defense (DoD), Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Defense Health Agency (DHA), Department of the Treasury, and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) programs with performance management services. We take pride in our great work environment and highly motivated company. Join our team of top talent in supporting the federal government!
We hire Veterans and military family members!
Location: Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Education: BS/BA Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant discipline required or Associates Degree with 6 years’ experience.
Experience: 4 years of professional experience as a software developer; 2 years of experience in the design and management of SharePoint client-side solutions.
Clearance Requirements: DoD Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full Time/Onsite
The Systems/SharePoint Developer supports knowledge management activities within the organization by developing capabilities and content management best practices in support of the Maneuver Support Center of Excellence (MSCoE), Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Communicates information about the organization’s knowledge sharing processes and supports training and orientation sessions. Provides design, development, and configuration of SharePoint solutions in support of the TRADOC OCKO Knowledge Management Contract Support Services; inclusive of design, updating task areas, training, installation, user Interface, network interface, solutions, etc.
- Experience with out-of-the-box (OOTB) solutions for SharePoint 2013 and O365
- Experience creating and customizing SharePoint site collections, sites, lists libraries, workflows, and term stores
- Hands on experience in SharePoint migrations
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and master page configuration
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
- Experience with PowerApps, Power Automate/Flow, Power BI, Metalogix, SharePoint (O365)
- Experience within a cloud-based environment
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with MS Teams
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience with WordPress and webpage development is a bonus
The Systems/SharePoint Developer for the Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Knowledge Management (KM) program works with internal groups on reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business processes, business systems and user needs to achieve process and change improvements and to improve overall business results. Assist the program with the development of new knowledge management processes, and support diagnosis of current issues, and redesign, reconstruct, and monitor processes to make sure they are effective. Provide SharePoint skills and knowledge management support to TRADOC.
- Provide SharePoint skills and knowledge management support to U.S. Army Combined Arms Center (CAC).
- Maintain a SharePoint environment by establishing, documenting, and deploying appropriate monitoring of end users.
- Establish best-practices use of SharePoint system
- Provide a range of strategies to identify, create, represent, distribute, and enable the use of SharePoint as an effective collaboration platform
- Provide accurate reporting with status reports of site activities/issues, etc.
- Ability to execute a variety of technical tasks while working in a dynamic team environment
- Conduct data gathering, research, and analysis, design and develop recommendations, and communicate through briefings and written documents
- Develop and maintain technical design artifacts and requirements documentation
- Liaise between stakeholders, project managers, and a technical team to comprehend the client mission
- Develop and implement a variety of SharePoint / SharePoint Online centric solutions, including:
- Web Content Management (e.g. Intranet, Internet, Extranet)
- Collaboration (e.g. Team/Project/Community sites)
- Business process management (e.g. workflow, electronic forms)
- Document Management (e.g. custom content types, policies, metadata)