We get it – you want a flexible job you’re excited about, co-workers you enjoy, and work you can be proud of. You can find that at Taziki’s. Experience is great, but not required – we can teach you everything you need!
Being a Taziki’s Local Store Marketer means you are passionate about being a liaison between the restaurant(s) and the community. Your mission is to drive sales by inviting guests into the store and educating them on the health benefits of our Mediterranean-inspired menu and the products and services we offer, such as catering, community service, and employment. You enthusiastically connect with key contacts in the local business area and develop relationships and partnerships within the community. You
are a regular presence in your local Taziki’s restaurants, interacting with guests and employees.
WHAT YOUR TEAMMATES SAY:
“I enjoyed working at Taziki’s. I was friends with all of my co-workers so it felt like a family! I had good pay and great hours! I enjoyed learning how to do a lot of things in the kitchen!”
“It has been by far my favorite job. I love the brand and what Taziki’s stands for. The food is all fresh every day, everything is made that morning.”
A DAY IN YOUR TAZIKI’S LIFE:
Each day at Taziki’s is a little different for an LSM – part of what keeps it exciting! Your day may start with capturing lifestyle moments in the store for digital marketing, social media posting, and reputation management. You may use the CRM tool to reconnect with past catering clients who have lapsed, or help a new client place an order for an upcoming event. You might also be launching a new ad campaign to promote the latest LTO or sales special. Lunch is best spent in the restaurant, table touching and speaking to guests, creating meaningful human connections as part of our mission statement. You’ll also spend time passing your sales expertise on to store employees, teaching them the soft skills of suggestive selling and brand promotion. You’ll check your marketing materials at the store, making sure only current, branded items are used and are attractively posted.
After lunch, it may be time to conduct food drops, bringing treats like our delicious hummus or freshly baked cookies to local offices, workplaces, schools, and businesses in order to generate sales leads and community awareness. You’ll also want to take Now Hiring materials with you, helping expand your Taziki’s Employer Brand beyond the four walls of the store and generate employee leads Back at your computer, you’ll post social media content about our menu, guests, employees, or brand that you’ve generated or pulled from our resources. Before wrapping up your day, you may meet with a local charity or nonprofit organization to learn how Taziki’s can be of service. You may make an appearance at a catering event or networking opportunity. Tomorrow, you’ll come back again and continue spreading the word about all things Taziki’s!
● Being a Taziki’s Ambassador for our service, our menu, our story, and our culture
● Describing our food with passion and educating our guests on our menu, its
ingredients and allergy/dietary alerts for both restaurant and catering orders
● Joyfully connecting with our guests at the restaurant and catered events
● Promoting the brand with enthusiasm through grassroots marketing efforts to reach
both guests and potential employees
● Researching, scheduling and following through on building your local customer base
and employee base
● Managing Social Media outlets using Taziki’s resources
● Having and sharing full standard and catering menu knowledge
● Coordinating food shows, and attending catering and goodwill events
● Representing brand culture and identity, displaying proper etiquette
● Managing community and charity partnerships
● Distributing marketing collateral, promotional items, and hiring information within
● Creating market sales goals and effectively tracking weekly sales
● Adhering to all company policies and procedures
● Demonstrating a professional attitude and respect for your coworkers,
establishment, and the Taziki’s brand
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
● 2-3 years of sales or marketing experience desired, but not required.
● Must have and maintain a clean driving record
● Extensive knowledge of Microsoft and Google programs, with the ability to learn new
● Motivated, self-initiated and team-oriented
● Detail-oriented and self-disciplined
● Highly responsible and dependable
● Excellent leadership, guest service, both verbal and written communication skills
● Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
● Ability to earn trust and build solid relationships
YOUR WORKING CONDITIONS/HOURS
Hours will vary and may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
YOUR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
● Position requires standing for an extended amount of time assisting with goodwill
- Requires physical mobility to sit and walk for moderate periods of time
● Requires the physical ability to occasionally carry or lift marketing promotional
materials weighing up to 40 pounds
Taziki’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Flexible work from home options available.
3982 N Gloster St, Tupelo, MS, 38804
Taziki’s Mediterranean Café