Who are we looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
The AGCO EFG Division has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Validation Engineer to join its team in delivering extraordinary results based in Hesston, KS. 25% travel expected. This is a role with growth potential and developmental opportunities.
What you will do:
- Preparing test plans and procedures from product requirements documents.
- Analyzing requirements for testability.
- Developing and maintaining test cases as requirements evolve.
- Performing dry run testing to verify test cases.
- Participating in test peer reviews and test readiness reviews.
- Performing system reliability and functionality testing.
- Performing customer acceptance testing.
- Working with software developers and testers for creating accurate machine models for HiL (Hardware in the Loop) simulation testing.
- Participating in project planning and scoping activities as part of an agile scrum team.
What you will bring:
- Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 2- 5 years’ experience
- Experience in customer service, service management, is beneficial.
A plus if you have:
- Experience with Python (preferred), C, C#, C++, or equivalent
- MATLAB/Simulink simulation and model-based software skills A pro if you have: Experience using CAN communication analysis tools (Vector, IPETronik)
- Experience using ALM software tools (Polaron), simulation environment (NI TestStand, Veristand, Speedgoat)
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business, and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
Please note that this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, responsibilities, or benefits and may change at any time with or without notice.
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.