Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive…
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Paid Holidays
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm office hours, no weekends!
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency opening future offices, also opportunity to open your own agency
- Will pay for 100% of Insurance licensing costs.
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to work in a team environment
Our Agency has been open since 2018, and we will celebrate our 6th anniversary in February! We’re a small family-owned business located in the Lakeville, MN area, but we serve people their insurance needs in the greater Apple Valley, Chariton, Rosemount, and Burnsville areas as well, all across the great state of Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin for auto insurance, home insurance, small business insurance, and life insurance. We believe in recognizing our hardworking employees, whether that’s through verbal shoutouts during meetings, staff appreciation lunches, training opportunities, and guaranteed paid time off on your birthday (or child’s birthday).
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.