District of Columbia
To be successful in this roll, you will have:
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance and U.S. citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline
- 8-10 years of experience in TRIRIGA developer role, or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely and strong self-motivation
- Strong understanding of database technologies and SQL skills
- Recent software or integration-related development experience, Java greatly preferred
- Experience evaluating customer requirements, performing detailed data mapping, and providing technical oversight of assigned projects
- Experience using SOAP XML based web service APIs or similar technologies
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external organizations to resolve technical and other customer related problems, multitask, meet deadlines and set priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills
- IBM Certified Application Developer Certification required
- Understanding of Agile development methodology preferred
- Up to 10% travel
Additional desired experience and skills:
- Knowledge of Air Force CE Community.
- Experience working with federal government programs, particularly DoD
- IBM Certified Application Developer a plus
- REACT and/or POLYMER experience
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset – we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To review Serco benefits please visit: .
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email .
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).