AirReps, a member of Daikin Industries is seeking a professional, skilled individual to join our marketing team at AirReps in Bellevue, WA.
Air Reps offers distinct advantages in solving challenging problems that often arise in HVAC design and installation projects. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to any HVAC challenge. Instead, Air Reps employs some of the most creative minds in the business who can provide innovative answers that stand the test of time.
Why work with us?
Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
Growth Opportunities – there are immense opportunities to grow your career
You will be part of a Global Company – our family brands are backed by
- Ability to create printed communications that inspire, inform and captivate our business partners. (i.e., flyers, banners, newsletter, white paper, etc.)
- Design for a variety of marketing projects, across many platforms and design principles such as web, UI/UX, print, emails and more.
- Create strong corporate designs by demonstrating a branding style with clear focal points and design hierarchy.
- Design wireframes for website and work with external vendors for implementation.
- Lead photoshoot and video shoots by overseeing the process from the initial brief to completion.
- Maintain the consistency of our brand identity & guidelines across all creative assets.
- On-site events support and attendance.
- Flexibility to perform other duties and tasks such as basic copywriting skills as determined by Marketing Manager.
- Work as an in-office position and a good team member in a dynamic, creative, exciting team moving the needle on marketing in the construction space.
- A strong design portfolio that showcases your marketing design examples plus others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or equivalent education, training or experience.
- 2-3 years’ experience in graphic design.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a marketing team is preferred. Agency/ freelancer work is a plus.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- XD and Figma proficiency
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel proficiency
- Canva proficiency
- Web and UX/UI experience
- HTML, CSS
- CMS and website builders (i.e., WordPress, Square Space, Weebly, Divi, SiteOrigin)
- Animations + Motion Graphics: Animated GIFs, CSS animations, motion graphics