Ideally this candidate will be a Civil Engineer with 3 or more years of Hydraulics experience to contribute to our Northwest region as a Project Engineer – let’s talk about it!
This position can be filled in any of our Northwest office locations! Let’s connect to discuss further!
Experience in hydraulic modeling and analysis, floodplain modeling, hydrology, plan and specification creation and report writing are preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering, agricultural engineering, or environmental engineering
- Master’s degree with an emphasis in Water Resources (or related) is preferred
- EIT certification required
- 3+ years of increasingly responsible, professional experience in the study, design, and construction administration of water resource related projects
- Professional Engineer License, or ability to obtain within 6 months
- Computer skills a must including experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, MicroStation, or GIS
- Experience with HEC-RAS and/or SRH-2D
- Self-motivated, team-oriented individual with the ability to work on challenging projects in a team environment
- Provide project engineering and task management on water resources design projects
- Supervise and delegate work to junior engineers and support staff as necessary to manage specific hydraulic engineering tasks within larger complex projects
- Conduct stormwater collection systems modeling and design
- Perform floodplain, inundation, and hydrologic studies
- Perform sediment transport and scour analyses to support water resources projects
- Collect, evaluate, and present data in technical reports and oral presentations
- Assist in the preparation of engineering plans and specifications for design of detention facilities, storm drains, flood control facilities and other hydraulic structures
- Contribute to business development, marketing, and proposal preparation efforts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Participates in the development of project design concepts and criteria.
- Makes recommendations on project staffing.
- Analyzes complex design problems requiring the development of new or improved techniques or procedures.
- Consults with construction personnel concerning design constructability.
- Monitors project progress for technical accuracy and adherence to schedule and budget.
- Provides input for proposals, engages with proposal teams, managers
- Represents respective projects at meetings and conferences.
- May plan, organize, and supervise design engineering activities for a project of significant size and complexity (e.g., project requiring the integration of two or more engineering disciplines), or two or more projects of moderate size and complexity (e.g., projects involving a single engineering discipline).
- May provide direction and supervision to Design Engineers I – IV
$80,000 to $120,000 (DOE)
While Ardurra offers competitive compensation and rich benefits programs, it is our culture that truly sets us apart from our peers. We nurture a family-like culture, striving to create a work environment that is enjoyable, challenging and rewarding but also fun. We are acutely focused on developing our staff, whether through our internal Ardurra Academy or through our industry-leading Leadership program. We have made a deliberate and focused commitment to nurture a people-centric culture where people are: valued as individuals; supported in their professional and career development with multiple, varied career paths; provided the tools and resources to be successful, engaged, and satisfied in their work; and positive benefits, time-off programs, and flexibility to help maintain a healthy balance between work and home.
Ardurra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Ardurra does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Agency Agreement, Ardurra will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. If a resume or candidate is submitted to any hiring manager without a previously signed agreement, Ardurra reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. These candidates will be considered property of Ardurra. We’re not currently looking to add any more agencies to our list of approved vendors, so please do not contact any of our managers or recruitment team with sales calls or details of your candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)