DataStaff is in immediate need of a Web Application Developer for one of our direct clients in the Norfolk, VA area for a contract-to-hire opportunity.
This role is Hybrid with 3 days/week ONSITE
- Write custom code and rebrand existing websites and applications.
- Design and recommend improvements to new and existing features.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues on web-based systems.
- Test and give feedback on new and existing technologies.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Monitor web applications to provide health of the application.
- Take the initiative to find answers independently.
- Must be dependable (attendance and punctuality) and manages time effectively and efficiently.
- Follows established safety practices or corrects unsafe practices on the job.
- Weekly meetings with the staff to identify goals and progress.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Web Applications Manager or Director of Enterprise Applications.
- Candidate will be working with Hyland Onbase DMS, TDX by Team Dynamics, PowerApps and SharePoint to create automated workflows. Workflows at times may need to interface with the University ERP, independent/silo-ed databases, or with each other.
- 4 years- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field and four years of industry experience.
- 4 years- Software capabilities should include SQL Server, GitLab, Visual Studio, and IDEs such as Eclipse or similar software.
- 4 years- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing; comprehend and follow detailed instructions.
- 2 years- WordPress, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility, .NET (C#) and API knowledge may be useful.
- 2 years- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or related field with two years of industry experience.
This opportunity is available on a corp-to-corp basis or as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.