DataVisor is the world’s leading AI-powered Fraud and Risk Platform that delivers the best overall detection coverage in industry. With an open SaaS platform that supports easy consolidation and enrichment of any data, DataVisor’s solution scales infinitely and enables organizations to act on fast-evolving fraud and money laundering activities in real time. Its patented unsupervised machine learning technology, advanced device intelligence, powerful decision engine and investigation tools work together to provide guaranteed performance lift from day one. DataVisor’s platform is architected to support multiple use cases across different business units flexibly, dramatically lowering total cost of ownership, compared to legacy point solutions. DataVisor is recognized as an industry leader and has been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies across the globe.
Our award-winning software platform is powered by a team of world-class experts in big data, machine learning, security, and scalable infrastructure. Our culture is open, positive, collaborative, and results driven. Come join us!
- Designing and implementing new features and functionalities
- Implementing new designs or design changes as per requirements
- Building and managing WordPress themes and plugins
- Creating, managing, and updating Glutenberg blocks
- Making sure designs are responsive and look consistent across various screen sizes
- Ensuring high performance – all pages should pass web vital scores
- Maintaining development, staging, and production environments
- Managing storage utilization periodically and keeping it optimized – delete unused files, manage unused plugins etc.
- Maintaining website security and compliance
- Managing all technical aspects of CMS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer
- Solid understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage projects and deadlines
- Good communication skills