Our client is seeking a Web Developer to join their growing team. This is an onsite position in McLean, Virginia.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? Are you interested in helping clients drive alignment with their business, improve organizational and human resource performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value? That is what the new generation of human resource transformation is all about. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise Government and Public Services (GPS) clients through critical and complex issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte’s Human Capital practice.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Interface with the client to identify processes and pain-points that could be better managed and resolved via a custom web interface and centralized database
- Develop user-friendly database-driven web applications through packaged and customized tools as needs are identified by the client
- Develop database-driven web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing
- Develop external web portals allowing users to input and retrieve key information collaboratively
- Maintain, enhance, and integrate existing web applications
- Perform use-case testing of web applications, engaging users as necessary
- Conduct all user acceptance testing, and report results
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports-Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree
- WordPress experience
Hamdan Resources, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA), making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship and/or authorization to work within the U.S.is required for most positions.
Powered by JazzHR