Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Web Developer/Programmer
Department: Veterans Affairs
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provides web development and programming for a large-scale federal government marketing and rebranding campaign.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of producing advanced web content with VA TeamSite web CMS
- 2-5 years producing advanced web content with WordPress CMS
- 2-5 years of producing advanced web content with Drupal CMS
- Experience with design, development, debugging and maintaining web and mobile content
- BA/BS degree or higher
- U.S. Citizenship required for this position.
Years of Professional Experience
- Experience working with the Department of Veterans’ Affairs
U.S. Citizenship required for this specific opportunity
Security Clearance Requirements
Must possess or qualify for a Public Trust (MBI)
CRITICAL NOTES: * SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications. Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported by the information on your resume. Applications with inconsistencies will not be considered.
- Recruiters or Third parties will not be considered
- This is a 100% remote position. U.S. based locations may be considered except for CA, CO, NJ, NY, which will not be considered.
- This position is contingent upon contract award.
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR
Syms Strategic Group