We’re seeking qualified candidates for a Web Developer Apprentice within our Las Vegas, NV office. As an Apprentice, you’ll work closely with REQ’s internal teams to deliver top results to our clients. This is a hybrid role, and you will be expected to work from our Las Vegas office two or more days per week.
At REQ, you’ll be surrounded by people who are curious, resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, passionate, and proactive. We’re a team of thinkers, creators, and builders who act as trusted advisers to our clients and stewards of their marketing budgets. We enjoy each other’s company and have fun while we work, which is why we were named as a Best Place to Work in the Washingtonian and Washington Business Journal.
- Adhere to front-end user interface coding and design standards
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and quality test existing projects
- Display initiative in creative problem-solving and seek a thorough understanding of deliverable objectives
- Working towards or completed a degree in Information Technology or a related field, or have completed a coding boot camp in web technologies
- Familiarity with WordPress, Drupal, or another similar CMS preferred
- Basic knowledge of Git or another version control system
- Passion for the web and willingness to learn today’s development technology
- Ability to work and communicate with a team of developers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available for at least 30 hours/week
- Ability to work in the Las Vegas office two or more days per week
No contractors or recruiters, please.
REQ is an equal opportunity employer and seeks qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or age.
Powered by JazzHR