Drucker + Falk
Drucker + Falk is a performance driven real estate services and investment firm with an 80-year history of delivering optimal asset value to our clients. We specialize in third party multifamily and commercial management, brokerage, investment sponsorship, asset development and construction consultation. We manage a diverse portfolio of more than 30,000 multifamily apartments, over three million square feet of commercial space, and have brokered more than a billion dollars in commercial transactions.
DRUCKER + FALK
(This position is located in Raleigh, NC and is not a remote position)
This position will function as a leader of website establishment, operating processes, measurement metrics, and optimization of DF corporate / property sites, serving as the primary point of contact and support for web-related activity. This includes oversight in collaboration with the DF Marketing Team on the ongoing analysis and measurement of site traffic and campaign performance through Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, and other tools.
The Web Developer / Webmaster is directly responsible for the establishment of or change to property / corporate websites. He/She will work to develop a comprehensive set of procedures and aggressive timelines for establishing or converting websites. This position will work closely with the DF Marketing Team and vendor partners in making property specific online advertising recommendations.
In addition, this position will work with the Yardi RentCafé implementation team, Multifamily RPMs, and other team members in support of online marketing plan development as needed.
Essential Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Web Developer / Webmaster * Conduct routine audit of corporate and properties’ website presence, speed, tagging, etc. to ensure functionality, accuracy and adherence with all Fair Housing and ADA guidelines and in line with DF Best Practices while using white hat techniques.
- Develop and execute DF Website Standards, including but not limited to those associated with website content, visual layout, floor plan images, photography quality & sequencing, video & Matterport (virtual tours) quality, sequencing and functionality, custom content pages, API Tokens, brand management, map & neighborhood enhancements, social media links, etc.
- Responsible for adding photos, floor plans, virtual tours, quick replies, application link and social media to the Knock CRM. Routine audit of Knock set up in compliance with DF Best Practices.
- Directly responsible for the community and corporate websites, ILS feeds, social and business listings, Knock CRM, and Knock Voice AI.
- Monthly audit of website tracking phone numbers and vendor tracking codes, widget placement and functionality, NAP listings.
- Establish a universal process and associated documents (including timelines) for website set up and optimization, serving as the single point of contact and support for RPMs, Property Management and DF Marketing Team.
- In accordance with individual property marketing plans, and in collaboration with the DF Marketing Team, oversee the deployment and ongoing success of SEO/SEM initiatives and campaigns and monitor monthly for optimal results.
- Oversee and ensure that all Google Analytics reporting, for all websites, are within current industry standards. Work with DF Marketing Team to create monthly goal conversions and reporting metrics.
- Provide recommendations to the DF Marketing Team for all new assumptions and new development websites: RentCaffeine template selection, recommended title pages, stock art images, header and footer images, and other selections based on property logo, target audience, brand, and color standards.
- Lead and participate in industry and job specific educational efforts for onsite staff and multifamily leadership.
- Conduct client presentations with DF Marketing Team, DF Multifamily Team, and potential clients/owners as a subject matter expert.
- Upon request, utilize reports and data to create relevant and engaging potential client/owner presentations.
- Partner with DF Marketing Team in adhering to critical project timeline rollouts for Knock CRM, advertising channel tracking and new community website launch.
- Responsible for uploading community photos and floor plans to the Knock CRM widget.
Skills and Attributes
- Optimize landing pages and existing copy for SEO purposes, perform keyword discovery and optimization, and analyze competitors’ advertising. By carrying out tests, and compiling reports from traffic and competitors, achieve maximum ROI for online ad campaigns.
- Direct experience working within a CMS environment to establish template web sites including authoring, customizing, and posting of content and images
- Direct experience in website design and creation, with an emphasis on working with vendors to program sites of appeal to a target consumer group, utilizing generally accepted website design best practices; knowledge of html helpful
- Direct experience managing online vendors, vendor services
- Programming experience in: HTML, WordPress, and CSS
- Demonstrated ability to write for the web, with an in depth understanding of how to optimize page content
- Consumer marketing experience in a competitive industry, with demonstrated ability to build programs, sites, and online advertising initiatives that optimize measurable referrals/leads among target prospect groups
- Direct experience using SEO best practices to gain market share, leads, target audience
- Direct experience establishing, managing, monitoring, and measuring SEM ad words and other PPC online advertising initiatives
- Direct experience using Google Analytics to measure and qualify site traffic and ad campaign results
- Exposure to social media marketing channels
- Familiarity with website architecture/build in regard to digital marketing best practices
- Marketing management and operations experience helpful
- Demonstrated sense of urgency; ability to drive results through action plan development and deployment
- Strong analytical skills (including knowledge of Excel spreadsheet and other report generation/tracking/monitoring tools)
- Project management skills; ability to oversee projects from inception through deployment, delivering projects on time and on budget
- Demonstrated consumer segmentation and analysis skills; able to identify and target appropriate niche markets including development of associated online promotion
- Must possess excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills with an ability to interact with all levels of staff, management
- Sets priorities and works independently with minimal supervision, working effectively in stressful or time sensitive situations
- Possesses a strong (internal and external) “please the customer” orientation
- Must possess enthusiastic and positive attitude, with an ability to inspire/motivate colleagues, earning their respect
- Ability to operate as a key member of a TEAM, is essential
- Embraces change
- Is proactive in staying abreast of new online marketing trends, tools, and practices
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in highly competitive online consumer marketing environment, with direct accountability for websites, online marketing, and measurement metrics
- Proven success in reaching target audience through online advertising, including SEO/SEM initiatives
- Ability to use changing suite of tools to create and monitor website activity including CMS templates, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage online vendor relationships
- Proven project management experience
- Programming experience in: HTML, WordPress, and CSS
- Proficiency in analyzing, trending, and reporting data
- Proficiency in Internet and social media use in lead acquisition and branding environments
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (primarily Word, ppt., excel, publisher)
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Out of the Box thinker; creative
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
Competencies – To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
Project Management – Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and within budget.
Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; Keeps emotions under control.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Demonstrates group presentation skills. Demonstrate effective communication skills at all levels of the organization and strict adherence to confidentiality.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork – Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Delegation – Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
Managing People (as assigned) – Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies feedback from employees, residents, and owners.
Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources. Works within the established budget and notify the Regional Director of possible variations.
Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Computer Skills – To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Please submit resume with salary requirements
Position offers outstanding growth potential, paid sick leave, vacation & holidays, full benefits and 401K participation.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free Workplace.
Drucker + Falk