Our widely published company is headquartered in a fast-paced design office and
manufacturing facility in LA. We design, develop, and manufacture a variety of façade systems, interior wall and ceiling systems, custom art installations on a full range of state-of-the-art equipment, in our 100,000sf facility. Our growing team is seeking organized, and proactive candidates to fill the role of Web & Software Developer. Projects are constantly changing; quantities range from enhancement and maintenance of Arktura.com, to one off prototypes and internal interfaces. You will be joining a fun, energetic and motivated team.
Under general supervision from the Director of Technology and Director of Marketing – perform web and application development, support, and maintenance through prototyping, business/workflow analysis, application integration, QA testing, and project management supporting the ArkITech and Marketing departments. This shared role offers opportunities for exposure to diverse development projects and set out to enhance efficiencies between Marketing and Technology, to maximize usability and automation within Arktura and its brand. The Software & Web Developer will work with a team of roughly 10 developers and a diverse marketing team of over 12 spread remotely across 3 continents.
- Work with the Marketing team to enhance the design and usability of publicly facing user experiences including Arktura.com and Arktura’s Sample Store, bringing Figma concepts to reality in WordPress and WooCommerce based sites.
- Develop modular tools and templates to streamline the addition of content and skus via CMS platforms.
- Design and manage the website back-end of Arktura.com including plugins, integrations, database and server, and proactively identify and collaboratively implement performance and usability improvements.
- Work with APIs to build custom integrations as needed, including but not limited to Pardot/Salesforce, Shipmonk, WooCommerce and Airtable
- Opportunities to contribute to our state-of-the-art manufacturing functions, developing custom software solutions that integrate with robotronics, fiber lasers, punch presses, multi-axis knife cutting equipment, and CNC machines.
- Working in a collaborative environment that’s organized, thought provoking, happy, and enjoyable where all opinions and suggestions are valued, discussed, and often times implemented. We want innovators and people looking to push marketing, user experience, and technology to its limits!
Director of Technology and Director of Marketing
Additional Detailed Responsibilities:
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes, plugins, integrations, and security updates.
- Troubleshooting content issues and monitoring the performance of Arkture sites, conducting website performance tests to assure optimization across platforms.
- Write SQL code (in MS SQL Server) to support the creation of tables, views, stored procedures, functions, reports, and triggers to identify and improve methods of process automation across every department at the company using the ERP system – Infor CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline)
- Support miscellaneous programming needs for marketing, including custom landing pages, responsive emails, and microsites – with opportunities to inform marketing strategy!
- Suggest process improvements where inefficient processes or activities may be occurring, then develop and present solutions to the rest of the team for open friendly forum where all ideas are heard.
- Train users, as needed, to support a high level of competency across the organization. Maintain and improve upon user training and work instruction documentation through usage of a company knowledge base.
- Fluent in English
- BS, BA in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, MIS, or relevant degree
- 4-6 years minimum experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, C#, Visual Basic, VB, and .NET Framework development in a team-oriented enterprise level role
- Experience with custom-developed software applications in the manufacturing industry a plus
- Experience with SCRUM / Agile methodology (Jira, ClickUp) is a plus
- Experience with QA and QA testing, acceptance criteria, and related processes is a plus
- Experience with GitHub and working with a team on shared dependencies is a plus
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- High attention to detail, accuracy, time management and organization skills
- Los Angeles base candidates preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Working at Arktura is the best! Benefits include 401k with employee match, robust health care options, paid time off and professional development.
- We have a casual dress code, free snacks, and quarterly events!
- As a company, we love to engage in community service activities with our local organizations.
- We provide access to 100’s of discounts, specialty savings and voluntary benefits through LifeMart such as car and hotel rentals and auto, home, and pet insurance, legal services, and childcare
- We support Employee Resource Groups created to connect employees with common interests to promote inclusion and provide perspective.
At Arktura, we make design happen. Creativity, expert knowledge and cutting-edge technology shape everything we do whether it’s exploring form and function in our standard architectural product, adapting our pre-configured architectural systems to meet project needs, or partnering with clients through our Solutions Studio. Our multidisciplinary team brings together architects, designers, programmers, engineers and artists with a deep understanding of the creative process. We use our collective ingenuity to bridge the gaps between design intent and manufacturing capabilities, creating proprietary software and machinery to meet evolving demands.
Arktura is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Arktura is an E-Verify Employer.
The estimated base salary range for this role is $65,000.00-$100,000.00 a year. Individual pay is based upon location, skills and expertise, experience and other relevant factors
Powered by JazzHR