LoadUp is a fast-growing company offering consumers a modern alternative to pickup and assembly services using a tech-enabled order management and logistics platform. We serve both individuals and businesses by matching consumers with our network of service providers for junk removal, item haul-away, reverse logistics returns, white-glove item assembly, and much more! We are growing fast and are looking for talented, committed, driven individuals to join our team! We have been ranked in the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine three years in a row and we are a certified Great Place to Work®.
While each member of our team has a specific, clearly defined role, we’re all connected by a strong set of values that’s been developed to foster advancement and guide the decisions we make. To bring out the best in our people, we look for individuals who exhibit these core values every day.
Passion – We have a drive to win everyday
Innovation – We buck the status quo and change the game
Integrity – We are honest and transparent and do what we say
Collaboration – We cultivate an open environment
Customer Centric – We are here to serve our clients
Entrepreneurial Spirit – We’re scrappy and constantly find new ways to succeed
You’ll be a critical member of our small marketing team working to build out and develop our company websites while incorporating SEO strategy, modern design and content writing. This isn’t an average position where you might be restricted to one small piece of the company’s identity, but one where you’ll have influence over design, implementation, and even the overall marketing strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL OWN…
- Help build, design, develop and SEO optimize WordPress websites that incorporate user experience, increased conversion rates, speed performance, and more.
- Help plan, execute and integrate all areas of digital marketing: SEO, advertising, email, social media, video and more.
- Write and design new website landing pages.
- Assist in updating and maintaining the website and blog.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels including landing pages.
- WordPress: WordPress Development, Proficient in WordPress
- SEO Content Writing & Design
- Analytics/Ads integration, formatting & implementation
- 3rd party Integrations & setup (mailchimp, hubspot, etc.)
- Adobe suite and graphic design experience
WHO YOU ARE
- Loves working with WordPress and understands why – you are a WP advocate
- A track record of projects completed on time – you’re a flawless executor and know how to build great websites
- Evidence of being self-motivated and driven – you find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems
- Solid website design knowledge – you should know how to develop WordPress templates that are extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
BENEFITS and PERKS
- Hybrid Work Program
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stipend Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Benefits
- 401(k) with 4% Company Match
- Paid time off policy
- Fun Company Outings
- Opportunities for growth within the Company
Powered by JazzHR