London Computer Systems (LCS) is seeking an experienced WordPress Developer with a flair for visual design in Cincinnati, Ohio. As a WordPress Developer, you will work closely with our customers to design and develop beautiful, accessible websites that meet or exceed customer expectations. You will be involved in all phases of a project’s life cycle and will take responsibility for guiding each assigned project to completion.
If you’re an enthusiastic and talented web designer with the creative ideas and technical expertise to produce high-quality sites for our clients, then apply today!
- Design and develop customer websites.
- Update and maintain our current corporate websites.
- Collaborate with customers to define expectations and meet the customer’s website project goals.
- Create website estimates and proposals and deliver them to customers.
- Work with design elements and front-end coding.
- High School diploma required; associate degree in related field preferred
- 2+ years of professional website design and development
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with a variety of customers and projects
- Self-motivation and a positive attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize work, and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to consistently produce professional-grade, creative, and timely designs
- Working knowledge of content management systems (WordPress knowledge preferred)
- Knowledge of RESTful API’s (preferred)
- Interested candidates are highly recommended to include a sample of recent work or a link to a portfolio
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Wellness program with rewards for healthy activities
- 401(K) with employer match
- Profit sharing
- 9 paid company holidays
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Paid medical leave/disability insurance
- Contemporary office building, wooded campus with nature trail
- On-site fitness center
- One of Cincinnati’s “Top Places to Work”
- Hybrid work schedule available; 50% in the office, 50% remote
London Computer Systems (LCS), based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides businesses with critical software and technology solutions. Since 2012, LCS has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace with a supportive culture that fosters collaboration and authenticity. We also love having fun—from on-site food trucks and game rooms to trivia and sports teams, there are plenty of ways we make the workday exciting. Our high-tech office is designed to support many working styles, with hybrid work schedule options available.
Candidates must live in the Greater Cincinnati area or be willing to relocate.
LCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
**Email communications from LCS may appear in Junk, Spam, or Promotions (Gmail) email folders. We recommend checking all email folders while communicating with us.