Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Inceed has partnered with a great company to help find a skilled WordPress Developer to join their team!
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of WordPress experience
- Ability to take a UTM code and sync it a CRM
- Professional experience with SEO
Perks & Benefits:
- 3 different medical health insurance plans, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary and Long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off, 401k, and Holiday Pay*
- Weekly direct deposit or pay card deposit
If you are interested in learning more about the WordPress Developer opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
We are Inceed, a staffing and direct placement firm who believes in the possibility of something better. Our mission is simple: We’re here to help every person, whether client, candidate, or employee, find and secure what’s better for them.
Inceed is an equal opportunity employer. Inceed prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.