Our client, a pioneer in designing and manufacturing agricultural and industrial equipment used worldwide, is seeking an Electrical Engineer II to join their high-performing team!
As an Electrical Engineer II, you will be responsible for inventing, designing, documenting, building, and testing new electrical solutions to meet the need of our client’s machine owners and operators. This role supports testing, prototype and production manufacturing, sales and service. You will have responsibilities to lead and mentor others while in this position.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, or Agricultural Engineering and at least four (4) years of professional engineering experience. Knowledge of hydraulics and heavy machinery and/or equipment is also desirable (but not required).
Job Title: Electrical Engineer II
Location: Pella, Iowa (hybrid position)
Job Type: Contract-to-hire or direct hire
Pay: $38.00 – $51.00/hr.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and detail circuits, harnesses, and assembly prints using ECAD and MCAD tools for manufacturability, cost effectiveness, and safety
- Develop electrical schematics to power and grounding standard and supporting documentation for machine electrical systems
- Troubleshoot and analyze electrical circuits
- Develop mechanical design of controls associated structures and bill of materials (BOM)
- Analyze production issues and create custom solutions
- Support, supervise, and assist Engineering Technicians with all aspects of building and testing prototypes
- Ability to use Zuken, SolidWorks, PDMWorks, and ECN tools and contribute to best practices
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities regarding electrical development methods, practices and standards
- Develop virtual and physical tests to verify designs as part of part release processes
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Ability to identify the root cause of defective parts of product design solutions, including manufactured and purchased component sizing
- Knowledge in the programming, hydraulics, electronics, statistics, and strength of materials, durability, and serviceability of products
- Ability to create robust design, identify changes early in the design process and to recognize design commonality
- Ability to provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public/customers and co-workers and maintain positive interpersonal relationships
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal), attitude, and attention to detail
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you or someone you know, please apply directly or send resumes or referrals to Alec Dopp, Lead Recruiter with Manpower Engineering: email@example.com or text (949) 998-4659!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity – as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year – all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.